Standard Bank South Africa's Mobile Banking App conveniently lets you do your banking on the go.
You'll be able to use a number of Standard Bank services through this app even if you do not have an account with us. For more about our products and services, visit www.standardbank.co.za or call us on 0860 123 000 or +27 11 299 4701
Secure banking on the go
This app offers added security, as you will be able to access your accounts from only your own devices.
You may link up to 10 devices so that you can access your Standard Bank accounts from any of your smart devices. Once you've logged in to your Standard Bank profile, use this app to do a variety of banking functions anytime and anywhere, including:
- View your available and actual account balances in easily navigated categories.
- Get graphs that compare the state of your accounts.
- See net balances are on all your accounts.
- Search for specific transactions and view your provisional, 30-day, 60-day and 90-day statements.
- Transfer funds between any of your linked accounts.
- Pay beneficiaries that have been preloaded onto your banking profile. These are added on Internet banking or by visiting your nearest branch.
- Buy airtime from Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Virgin and 8ta. Telkom Worldcall cards can also be topped up. Browse your device's address book to easily buy prepaid.
- Send money to any other Standard Bank South Africa customer using just their cellphone number (if they are registered for Standard Bank's Mobile banking service) or their Standard Bank account number).
This app also allows you to do the following without you having to log on to your profile:
- Locate your nearest Standard Bank ATM, branch or AccessPoint and see a map of how to get there.
- View financial indicators for commodities, foreign exchange rates and shares.
- Quickly and easily calculate vehicle repayments, home loan repayments and home loan affordability.
- Get important numbers (such as reporting lost or stolen cards) at the touch of button.
Important to note
- Transaction features are available to only holders of Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa.
- There is no subscription for use of this app.
- There are transaction fees on certain transactions.
- Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
- Internet access is required to download the application, perform transactions and access the locations and financial indicators services.
- Apple - Please ensure you have OS (Operating System) version 4.3 or higher before installing this application
- Blackberry - Please ensure you have OS (Operating System) version 6 or higher before installing this application
- Android - Please ensure you have OS (Operating System) version 2.2 or higher before installing this application
- The following mobile devices (Blackberry Q10 and Q5) are not yet compatible with the Standard Bank Mobile Banking application
Standard Bank Mobile Banking app download instructions:
Terms and conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
You can email us at email@example.com or call our customer contact centre on 0860 123 000
Consultants are available between 8am to 9pm on weekdays and 8am to 4pm on weekends and public holidays.
© 2012 The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited. A registered financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act. Registered credit provider. Moving Forward is a trademark of The Standard Bank of South Africa.