How do I get a customer-selected PIN (CSP) and password?
- To get a CSP and password, you have to register for Internet banking. You will be requested to create a CSP and password during the registration process
- You must have a valid Standard Bank card and ATM PIN to register for Internet banking
Note: If you use telephone or cellphone banking, you do not have to create a new customer-selected PIN (CSP) because you can use the same CSP to access Internet banking.
What are the criteria for creating a customer-selected PIN?
- It may not have the same number repeated three times in a row, for example, 11132
- It may not be 12345
- It may not be the same as your ATM PIN
What are the criteria for creating a password?
- It must be between 6 and 16 characters long
- It must have at least one alphabetical character or one number
- It may not be the same as your ATM PIN or CSP
- No special characters may be used, for example, $ and %
- It is case-sensitive
What if I have forgotten my customer-selected PIN (CSP) or password?
- You can reset your CSP and password using a one-time password (OTP). Click on Reset Password and CSP and enter your card number and ATM PIN. You will then be prompted to create a new CSP and password .or
- You need to visit your nearest branch to reissue your ATM PIN. This is the PIN you use to withdraw cash at an AutoBank. Click here to find your nearest branch
- Once your ATM PIN has been reissued, you have to create a new CSP and password
- Go to the Internet banking log on page, click on Create PIN and Password and enter your card number and ATM PIN. You will then be prompted to create a new CSP and password
Click here for more information on reactivation.