Internet banking is going to make paying your traffic fine is as easy as A, B, C.
Our Internet banking traffic fine payment service works just like an electronic account payment. It is a simple and secure way to pay traffic fines with little effort.
All you have to do is to make sure that you are registered for internet banking.
An outline of the service
How to use it
Who to contact
- Traffic fine payments are classified as electronic account payments (EAP);
- Charged exactly the same way as EAP.
- Will also reduce your account balance as the payment is debited immediately.
- Provides an automatic search for fines linked to your identity number.
- Provides a "Notice Number" search for third party fine payments. All you need is a copy of the fine as the notice number must be entered.
- Not all municipalities in South Africa have signed up for this service, so only those fines from participating municipalities will be shown.
For queries relating to traffic fines payments & general Internet banking queries contact the Customer Contact Centre on 0860 123 000.