Growing the economy and broader participation by black-owned businesses is a national imperative. We offer specialised financing that supports the guiding principles of broad-based black economic empowerment.
Some of the benefits
Get preferential financing to grow or expand your small black-owned enterprise
Clinch that BEE deal that gives you part or full control of an existing business
We go beyond simply financing your business to helping you thrive in the long run
Getting a loan for your small business can be difficult. If you own or run a small, black-owned business we’d like to help. Speak to us about short-term loans, revolving credit and financing options to help improve your cash flow, fund expansion or get the equipment you need to buy capital equipment.
Is your black-owned business expanding through acquisition or a merger with another company?
Our BEE leveraged finance team can help you through the entire process, from evaluating the merits and value of the deal to producing cash flow forecasts and structuring the deal in the most tax efficient manner.
Access financing of between R1m and R40m.
We can help you with:
- Cash flow modelling to optimise your gearing
- Producing accurate valuations
- Tax efficient structures to facilitate the deal
- All the legal documentation needed for the deal
If you need capital to expand your black-owned business, we will need:
- All particulars about the deal
- Before and after BEE shareholding
- Shareholder details and contributions
- Personal security and financial statements
- Business plan
- 3 years’ audited financials
- Latest management accounts
- 5 year financial projections