Mobile: How to play Lotto Quick Pick
The national lottery is a legal state sponsored game which creates new millionaires almost every week. Proceeds from Lotto provide funding for charities across South Africa. You can now play Lotto and PowerBall, and buy your Quick Pick cards online, with the Standard Bank mobile app.
- Unlock your mobile device and launch the Standard Bank mobile app.
- If you have not used the app before, you will need to register for the service.
- Click the Sign In button, and enter your app code. If you have previously configured biometric authentication, you will then be prompted to use your fingerprint sensor.
- Once you have signed in, click “More” in the bottom navigation area.
- In the “More” screen, click “Play Lotto” in the top navigation area.
- The “Play Lotto” screen will appear, and offer you the choice of playing Lotto Quick Pick or PowerBall Quick Pick. Click on the game you wish to play.
- Depending on your choice, you will see either the Lotto Details or PowerBall Details screen. On this screen, you will choose which account you will be using to pay for your game boards. If you don’t want to use the account displayed, click on it to open a list of your accounts. You can then enter the correct account.
- Once you’ve specified the account to use, you will be given the option to add either Lotto Plus 1 and Lotto Plus 2, or PowerBall Plus to your game (depending on whether you’re playing Lotto or PowerBall). Simply click the sliders to turn these options on or off.
- Under “Other Details”, you can specify how many boards you wish to buy, and how many draws you would like your boards to be valid for. Just click the fields and make your choice. The total cost will be displayed at the bottom of the screen, to help you keep track of your spending.
- Click “Review” at the top, so that you can confirm that you have made the right choices. If you have changed your mind, click the Back Arrow on the top left of the screen. Otherwise, click the slider to accept the T&Cs and then click “Confirm”.
- Standard Bank will send you a One-Time Password (OTP) to protect you from fraudulent transactions. Enter the OTP and click “Submit”
- The Confirmation screen will confirm your purchase. Once the transaction has completed successfully, a green “Transaction Successfully Processed” notification will appear at the bottom of the screen.