Need a customisable e-commerce website with point of sale features? Our all-in-one e-commerce platform has everything you need to start and run your online business in no time.
Some of the benefits
DIY online store
Dashboard & reporting
Shopping cart plugins
- A customisable website with built-in templates and easy-to-add product functionality
- A domain for your online store, or the ability to link an existing domain
- Load an unlimited number of products to your online store
- Share your products and online store to social media Use our plugins to easily accept payments if you have an existing website
- Get paid securely and send electronic invoices and receipts to your customers
- Accept domestic and international credit and debit cards from Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diners Club
- Card sales are settled into your Standard Bank account overnight
- Fraud management tools which are easy to use, protecting your bottom-line by minimising chargebacks
- Sign-up fee (once off) – R350 excl. VAT
- Subscription fee (monthly) – R350 excl. VAT
- Card Transactional fee :
- Local cards: 3.0%
- International cards: 3.50%
How do I apply?
- Click on the “Apply now” button at the top of the page
- Fill out the quick and easy online application
- Submit the required documentation to complete the process
What do I need to apply?
- Live in and have a business presence in South Africa
- Have a South African bank account (personal or business)
- Have a legal business in South Africa Have a clear credit and fraud record
What documents do I need?
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of residential address Proof of business address
- Proof of bank account
- Company documents (if you operate a registered business)
Need help registering or setting up your online store? For any assistance, queries or support, get in touch with us today.
- Send us an email: [email protected]
GET STARTED WITH SIMPLYBLU
Ready to take your business online?Watch this video to see how SimplyBlu works
Credit cards to help you manage your credit for Business.
Get the cover your business needs in a tough environment, from brokers who specialise in your sector.