Case study: Mitigating risk with business insurance
Owners of commercial buildings cannot afford loss of income resulting from unforeseen events. Standard Bank’s Commercial Property Insurance mitigated our client’s risk with extended cover for building liabilities.
- Our client converted residential properties to commercial properties and needed cover for renovations and refurbishments
- Our client also needed an end-to-end insurance solution to ensure that the properties were comprehensively covered
- Our commercial buildings insurance solution offered our client extended cover for building, rental income and public liabilities
- Our client’s tenants’ businesses were taken into account when assessing their property risk
- We also provided cover for generators and energy efficiency solutions installed at the premises