EasySell: Property sales in financial distress
If your property bond is at risk of legal action, EasySell can help to sell your property, settle your bond and rehabilitate your credit record.
Keeping your head above water in today’s economic climate is difficult. And for many people, a bond is their largest monthly debt instalment. That is why it can be devastating when you go through financial difficulty. This can be compounded when you find your credit record suffering.
But there’s no reason to wait until it’s too late. It is possible to avoid foreclosure by selling your property, settling your bond and rehabilitating your finances. EasySell helps you put your finances back on the road to recovery.
How it works?
- Our team of property specialists are here to help with every step of the process:
- We assess your home and identify a favourable price based on local property trends
- We market your property for you through a large media network including the MyRoof website
- We work with approved estate agents in your area to sell your home at the best possible price
- We manage transfer and conveyancing on your behalf
- Once your property is sold, we give a capped fee (5%) to the estate agent and settle your bond and all additional fees from the sale (this can include all requirements such as the electrical certificate and levies)
- If there is still money outstanding on your bond, we will arrange an interest-free loan for you with a 5- to 10-year payment term
- We also offer up to 10% discount on the outstanding balance of your bond
- You stay in control of the sale of your property
- Expenses like rates clearance and compliance certificates can be paid from your bond account
- Your name can be cleared on the credit bureau once the shortfall has been paid
- You will be able to rent
- You can buy again in future
- The bank give you a substantial discount if there is a shortfall
- Shortfall can be repaid interest free up to 10 years
It can be very difficult to make the decision to sell your home. But the EasySell team is here to alleviate the anxiety. It’s your chance to avoid financial distress with equity and start fresh with minimal long-term debt
For advice and assistance on how the EasySell team can help to rehabilitate your finances, SMS the word ‘Assist’ and your account number to 31492 and one of our consultants will call you back.
Email us at [email protected]
You can also call us on 0860 007 724.
Terms and Conditions apply