How to customise your Banking App with Add-on Store
Personalisation plays a big part in simplifying our lives - think Netflix and Showmax suggestions. To help simplify your life even more, we have launched an innovative Add-on Store so you can personalise the way you bank on your app.
What features can I add to my banking app?
We’ll continue to increase the number of widgets, also called add-ons, based on our customers’ needs, but right now you can find a variety of products and services, including:
1. Recent Transactions
- Our Recent Transactions add-on provides a quick snapshot of your last three transactions.
2. Future Payments
- Our Future Payments add-on has been designed to help you get to grips with your monthly cash management as the countdown to payday starts.
- Future Payments factor in your previous pattern of recurring payments to remind you of predicted upcoming payments over 14 and 30 day periods.
3. Virtual Cards
- Add this digital bank card widget to make secure payments when you shop online without using your debit or credit card details.
4. UCount Rewards
- Track, manage and spend your Rewards Points and achieve goals to gain rewards on the app.
- Let us shop around on your behalf to find cover and premiums tailored to your needs.
- This add-on will enable you to buy, send, spend and exchange forex.
- Get a consolidated view of your financial world in one place - track your assets and liabilities, regardless of the financial institution.
- Our host of investment add-ons include Online Share Trading, Webtrader, AutoShare Invest, Tax-free savings and more.
What are the benefits of the add-on store?
1. Re-order and remove
- Arrange your add-ons according to the frequency of use or preference, and remove an add-on if you no longer use it. You can always add it later again.
2. Rate and review
- Give your feedback by clicking on the add-ons you want to review. This will help us improve your Banking App experience.
3. Free of charge
- The Add-on Store is free of charge from standard network rates and fees.
How do I access the add-on store?
Adding one of the widgets to your Standard Bank App is simple:
- To begin, go to your home screen and select the Add-on Store icon on the top left.
- Swipe across to see the various add-ons.
- To add a widget to your app, select ADD.
- If you want more information about the add-on, tap on it to see more details.
- Select DONE to go back to your Add-on Store.