Swipe your way to UCount Rewards
Get rewarded for shopping with Standard Bank’s UCount Rewards. Here’s how you can earn and redeem your points for greater rewards.
More to spend on what you want, whenever you pay for what you need. That’s UCount Rewards* in a nutshell.
Once you’re registered, buying anything from groceries or petrol to airline tickets with your Standard Bank debit, cheque or credit card earns you Rewards Points. And you can redeem them for all sorts of goodies at all sorts of places with your UCount Rewards card.
How to COLLECT Rewards Points
- Earn more points: Every ten Rewards Points are worth a rand. Reaching 401 points moves you up a Tier, where you earn double the points for swiping your card (there are five Tiers in total)
- Calculate your points: You can quickly work out where and how to earn the big points by trying out the UCount Rewards calculator
- Credit card swipes: These earn you the most points. But you also rack up points using mobile or online banking for payments, switching to e-statements or updating your personal info
- Social rewards: And if you link your Twitter account to UCount Rewards, you can earn points for using the #UCount hashtag to tweet about the awesome rewards you’re getting
How to redeem your Points
- Get started: Activating your UCount Rewards card means you can start redeeming your points at the likes of Clicks and Makro stores and filling up your tank at Caltex garages
- Spoil yourself: You can browse through the UCount Rewards Online Mall to see the full range of electronics and household appliances there are to choose from. You can even pick up spa treatments and magazine subscriptions here
- Travel more: If adventure’s what you’re after, your points can be redeemed on – or contribute towards – exclusive deals at the UCount Rewards Travel Mall (the points are also welcomed at Bidvest Premier Airport Lounges, and can be converted to SAA voyager miles)
- Donate to charity: Should spoiling yourself and the family ever get too much, you can always donate your points to charity