Bank safely online
To ensure a secure link every time you perform an online transaction, our online banking system is uniquely encrypted.
We regularly check our online banking security systems to ensure maximum security, keeping you informed and your data and info safe and secure.
How to bank safely online
- Make sure your devices always have the latest browser and security software
- Never use public computers or devices to do your online banking
- Log out of your banking profile as soon as you’ve completed your transaction
- Always type our URL into your browser
- Make sure the URL begins with ‘https’ and not ‘http’
- Always be careful when accessing and managing your online banking profile and accounts
- Never share your personal or account information via email, SMS or telephone
- Never access our online banking service via a link or attachment
- Don’t reply to any unsolicited emails, even if they claim to be from us
- Don’t click on any links or attachments in unsolicited emails
- Keep your PINs and passwords strong and safe
- Register for MyUpdates so you’re notified of activity on your account