Fleet management: Value-added services
Keep your fleet on the road and get the most out of your assets with our value-added products that complement all our fleet management solutions.
Some of the benefits
Business as usual
Get access to a comprehensive web-based system to manage your fleet’s traffic fines and vehicle licenses. Benefits include:
- An online service in the form of a centralised system that can service your business
- The system offers vehicle management, license notifications, nationwide fine information, fine settlements/payments and extensive discounts on fines
Minimise the inconvenience and downtime associated with roadside emergencies with access to appropriate services 24/7. Benefits include:
- AA road patrol services
- Locksmith services
- Breakdown towing
- Accident towing
- ‘Stand by You’ service
- Changing flat tyres
- Provision of fuel to a maximum of 5 litres if you run out
- Jump-starting flat or run-down battery
- Mobile battery replacements where jump-starting is unsuccessful
- Minor roadside running repairs, includes electrical, coil, immobiliser, battery-related breakdowns, etc
We have negotiated vehicle tracking options with various service providers that enables you to facilitate driver and vehicle management and recovery in the event of vehicle theft. Benefits include:
- Stolen vehicle recovery
- Driver behaviour
- Geo-fence management
- Impact detection
- Safety and security – panic alarm
- Integrated cameras
- Temperature monitoring
- Web-based portal
- Route monitoring
Standard Bank Fleet Management offers a short-term rental/replacement vehicle facility to ensure that a rental vehicle is made available in case of:
- Loss of use of your vehicle (accident, write-off, maintenance, hijack or theft) or for business purposes
- Rental vehicles can be booked during office hours and the vehicle will be available within 24 hours
- The vehicle can either be collected or delivered to the driver, the latter being offered at an additional charge
- A complete range of passenger and commercial vehicles (up to 1 ton) are available at competitive rates
Benefit from our mobile minor interior and exterior plan available for passenger and light delivery vehicles. Benefits include:
- Vehicle maintenance against everyday wear and tear
- All work carries a 3-year guarantee
- Service extends to minor body maintenance only
- Defensive driver training
- VIP. specialised driving program - VIP & tactical
- Defensive driving
- Gravel road/off road (4x4)
- Trailer towing
- Rollover prevention
- Hijack management workshops
- Dap – driver psychometric tests
- Reduction in insurance claims
- Reduction in ‘down time’ caused by accident repairs
- Reduction in ‘down time’ caused by maintenance repairs
- Reduction in maintenance rebills due to driver abuse
- Reduction in fuel costs
- Reduction in traffic fines
- Protection on residual value
- Improved driver safety
- Improved driver morale
- Most insurance companies recognise our certificates and could award a reduction in premiums
When your asset is worth the least to you, we help you find and maximise its value in the market, no matter the condition. We create the optimal disposal path tailored to each asset’s unique profile.
Retail through our corporate marketplace
- Maximise disposal values by selling your vehicle directly to an end-user through our online corporate marketplace.
Auction through our dealer network
Dispose of your assets through our online auction marketplace of 7 000 vetted professional car buyers. Auctioning gives you the immediacy of sale with the broadest number of buyers in a competitive arena to guarantee that you achieve the highest possible selling price.
What we offer
- Valuation & validations
- Vehicle logistics
- Secure warehousing
- Reporting & compliance
From acquisition to validation
We first understand your depreciation calculations and then assess the current condition of your assets with electronic inspections.
We perform live price modelling with advanced algorithms fed by an integrated database of retail data, auction data and finance data.
We create and recommend the optimal disposal path by matching asset profiles to channel/market profiles.
Need a delivery van? Flat-bed truck or capital equipment? We’ll get you a great deal on the right finance plan.
Run your business with a bank account that gives you more freedom and visibility, and the backing of specialists in cash flow money management.