Potential franchisees should consider the following before committing to an opportunity:
- Will I be happy operating on my own but in accordance with rigid guidelines?
- Does the particular type of business suit my personality and interests?
- Can I comfortably acquire the knowledge and expertise to operate in the chosen industry?
What we offer?
- Packaged Product Offerings:
- Business Current Accounts
- Business Revolving Credit Plan
- Medium Term Loans
- Vehicle and Asset Finance
- Payment and Collection solution
- Electronic Banking Facilities
- Franchisee Relationship Management
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Sector Understanding
- Franchising sector expertise
Application for finance checklist:
- Personal Balance Sheet/s of shareholders/directors/members;
- Pro-forma balance sheet (start-up);
- Cash Flow, Income and expenditure statement (projected for 1-year period);
- Latest annual financial statements and management accounts (if existing business take-over)
- List of assets to be financed;
- Proof of owners / shareholders/directors/members;
- Security offered / available.
Additional supporting documentation:
- Comprehensive business plan and SWOT analysis;
- Identity documents of all partners/members/directors;
- Curriculum vitae's for each member of management;
- Company/Corporation registration documents;
- Partnership/Shareholders/Members agreement (if applicable);
- Copy lease agreement for premises to be leased;
- Copy of the signed Franchise Agreement;
- Copy of the signed Sale Agreement (existing business).
- 6 months bank statements of all members, shareholders.