Life insurance is the most essential type of insurance if you are a bread-winner or have children. The money that is left behind when you die can go a significant way to replacing your income for living expenses.
Do you need life insurance?
Life insurance is a way to take care of your loved ones when you die.
Take a look at your financial responsibilities. If you are playing a financially supportive role in the life of somebody or many, you need to make sure that they will make it without you.
Recognising the right cover.
- Identify the amount of money that your family would need
- Choose an insurer that you trust and let them help you to choose insurance that will grow with your needs.
- Keep up payments no matter what happens.
- Rather go for lower premiums that you can be consistent with.
- Review your insurance products regularly.