Why get insurance?
Insurance is about protection. It’s about planning for the unexpected, and although it doesn’t often feel like a priority it can make a huge difference in times of loss or damage.
The events that you’ll want to get insurance for:
- The sudden loss of income household income
- Property or vehicle loss from fire, theft or damage
- Serious illness or an accident, leaving a breadwinner unable to work
- Risk of overwhelming debt without being able to pay
3 Top Tips
- Always get multiple insurance quotes until you’re happy with the terms you’ve got
- Pay your premiums every month to ensure that there are no problems when the time comes to claim
- Know what to do if you are struggling to afford your premiums. Many products offer a restructured policy option for times like this.