Make payments with Google Pay
Make secure contactless payments with your Android™ smartphone anywhere Google Pay is accepted.
Simply download the Google Wallet™ app today and link your Standard Bank Card.
How to make your standard bank card the default card for contactless payments
1. Open your Google Wallet app
2. Select your card from the home screen
3. Tap Details
4. Tap Make default for contactless
- Open the Google Wallet app on your Android device
- Tap Add to Wallet and capture your Standard Bank Card details
- Follow the prompts to add and verify your card
Look for the contactless symbol whenever you want to pay for purchases. Unlock your phone and hold it near the reader to make quick, effortless payments.