South Africa
Sign in

Additional Home Services

We have found an easy and effortless way to assist you with all the things related to your home. Whether you're moving homes or simply require an electrical compliance certificate we will help you get a qualified professional to do the job.

Please note this service is limited to Johannesburg, Gauteng.

Electrical compliance certificate

The Certificate of Compliance (ECOC) is a document that verifies the electrical installations such as plugs, lights, distribution boards, geysers and wiring a home.

This complies with the legislated requirements as details in the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA). It is therefore a legal requirement for all home owners to be in possession of a valid electrical compliance certificate.

Request Assistance
Moving Services

Our trusted vendors will provide services in any situation where you need to move items from one point to the next.

To save you time, a consultant will call you shortly after your request and get the best moving services to suit your need.


Request Assistance

While we do our best to choose trustworthy and professional vendors, we can't take any responsibility for their work.

Home Buying Tips for First-Timers
Home buying tips for first-timers

Buying your first home is exciting, but it can also be little scary. Make sure your joy is not overshadowed by concerns about debt with these home buying tips.

home loans
Access Bond: Make Your Home Loan Work
Access bond: Make your home loan work

With an access bond facility on your home loan, you won’t have to take out a personal loan to cover those surprise expenses.

Buying an Investment Property
Buying an investment property

Buying an investment property can be a savvy decision if you have factored in all of the costs and risks.

What are Pension-Backed Home Loans?
What are pension-backed housing loans?

A pension-backed housing loan (as per the Pensions's Fund Act 19 (5) (a) and 37D) is an alternative form of housing finance where the loan is secured by your retirement fund savings instead of a mortgage bond.

We also offer
PER Insurance Building Insurance Product Detail
Building insurance

Get cover for structural damage caused by fire, storms, theft or burst geysers.

PER Insurance Home Loan Protection Plan Product Detail
Home loan protection plan

If something happens and you can’t keep paying your bond, you can still protect your home and family with the right cover.

PER Insurance Household Contents Insurance Product Details
Home contents insurance

It takes years to furnish your home, and just seconds for your hard work to be undone. With the right cover, it won’t take as long the second-time round.