Get the loan you’re looking for at the fixed monthly repayment amount and term you feel most comfortable with.
Some of the Benefits
Funds are paid straight into your bank account
Easy to get
Apply online to find out how much you qualify for
Choose to repay your loan over 12 to 72 months
Increase your UCount Rewards tier if you’re a member
Key things to know about your loan
How it works
- You get a personalised interest rate
- There are no early termination fees if you choose to pay off your loan sooner
- Your rewards tier is increased as a UCount Rewards member
- Your loan is insured, so whatever’s owed can be settled in the event of disability, dread disease or death
What you’ll need
- SA ID number
- Proof of residence not older than 3 months
- 1 month's payslip
- Last 3 months’ bank statements, if you don't bank with us
A brief guide explaining the various types of personal loans available.
To build wealth and focus on important financial goals, you need to trim down and ultimately eliminate debt. These debt management tips will help you stay in control of your money.
A pension-backed housing loan (as per the Pensions's Fund Act 19 (5) (a) and 37D) is an alternative form of housing finance where the loan is secured by your retirement fund savings instead of a mortgage bond.
Give yourself the convenience of instant access to money you’re not carrying as cash, with the extra features or benefits you’re looking for.
Grow your money the way you choose to, with the help of high interest-earning accounts designed to meet a variety of personal needs, preferences and goals.