Permit, visa and passport renewal service
When you need to renew your expired permit, visa or passport, you can rely on our Renewal Referral Services in collaboration with XPATWEB to renew it with ease.
This service is tailor-made and will help you get your important documents processed in less than four weeks* so you can enjoy a seamless banking experience.
Experience VIP submission through our strategic collaboration with XPATWEB to ensure that there are no delays with your application.
Get access to free tracking and alert services to receive important information such as permit, visas or passports expiries as well as updates on your application status.
Enjoy an all-inclusive and affordable service to renew your permits, visas or passports with no hidden fees.
Get assisted in multiple languages, including English, French, Mandarin, Portuguese and Arabic.
Get a free consultation with an immigration specialist. We cover the following:
- Reviewing of status and optimising the renewal process
- Identifying better-fit for your permit, visa or passport categories
- Assessing permanent residency or citizenship eligibility
- Uplifting of undesirable status and process to legalise overstay status
Terms and conditions apply
- This is a referral service only whereby Standard Bank will, subject to your consent, share your personal information (contact details) with XPATWEB, a third party expert immigration service provider with whom we have contracted with in order to allow them to contact you to set up a free consultation.
- Should you wish to make use of the services offered by XPATWEB after you’ve received the free consultation, you will be required to contract directly with XPATWEB. The decision to contract with XPATWEB will be completely at your own discretion. You may also choose not to use XPATWEB’s services if you are not satisfied with their service offering.
- The services offered by XPATWEB are offered independently and Standard Bank does not have any control over such services including any turnaround times communicated.
- Standard Bank makes no warranties on the services provided by XPATWEB and does not assume any legal liability or responsibility on their behalf. We are not responsible for any loss or damage you may suffer howsoever arising in connection with your use of their service.
- Should you have any complaints or queries in connection with the service, you may contact us on +27 (0) 81 588 5879.
- This service only applies to foreign nationals in South Africa.